Regardless of whether you are a business owner, property manager or an office manager, you probably take a lot of pride in the environment you create with the help of architects and interior designers.
As you work towards building a more prominent presence in the marketplace, your branding strategy should help support your efforts. From customer lobby signs to car wraps and window decals, the use of colors say a lot about your brand. Even designs through custom wall papers and murals décor tell something about you and your business. The colors you use have a great influence on your visitors and customers. Decision making is affected a great deal by visual cues that depend mainly on colors.
While smell and texture play a role in buying decisions, visual appearance and colors have proved to have a bigger influence:
– Multiple studies have proved that customers have named color as a primary reason for why they decided to purchase a specific item.
– Consistency in color helps business develop brand recognition while increasing the levels of positioning with consumers.
– Different colors have different effects and influences on different cultures:
- Yellow projects optimism.
- Red provides energy.
- Blue reflects trust and security.
- Green perpetuates wealth.
- Black creates a sensation of luxury.
– Different colors have different effects on specific customers.
While color has a major influence on decision making, keep in mind that it is not the only factor to be taken into consideration. Reputation, design and customer service are only a few elements to not ignore.
It is very obvious that one of the secrets to effective advertising is to make and leave a great lasting impression on your audience.
Vehicle wrapping offers one of the most effective ways for a more targeted approach to market your products or services through colorful appealing graphics. Although not new, vehicle wraps offer a medium that allows you to stand out and leave a long-lasting impression on your target market.
We all know the high cost involved in setting up a television or radio ad. As for newspapers, you would want to plan on a weekly commitment averaging in the thousands of dollars. Such high cost and commitment make it difficult on business owners to spread the word about their offerings. You simply need to set and allocate a budget if you want to create an advertisement that is memorable and effective. With vehicle wraps, you are looking at a one-time investment that will provide you with the advantages of a moving billboard with no monthly commitment.
Studies have shown that vehicle wraps receive an average of 50,000 views per day in addition to the fact that a high percentage (90%) of individuals can easily remember an advertisement on a vehicle. Your customers spend hours on the road on a daily basis battling traffic, providing you with an opportunity to leave a great impact through your unique graphics that easily attract attention.
Vehicle wraps give you an opportunity to leverage a powerful marketing venue by:
- Grabbing attention and turning people’s heads through the bright colorful graphics
- Building on name and brand recognition
- Reaching a wider audience – the more you are on the road, the wider is your reach
- Using subtle advertising by attracting attention without disturbing your target market
- Reaching out to your local market
- Leveraging an advertising method that has no-expiration date
- Avoiding commitment to a recurring monthly fee
- Staying top of mind