Over the years, Halloween has grown to become the second biggest holiday for U.S. businesses, especially retailers. Halloween presents a great opportunity for most businesses, regardless if offering products or services, to attract new customers. Many of the Halloween promotions are mainly focused on traditional marketing initiatives such as:
- Direct mail pieces with Halloween-related promotions
- Holiday incentive coupons
- Promoting added-value content to the target market such as Halloween safety tips
- Customized candy collection bags with company logos and colors
- Decorating store front
- Window decals and lettering
- Displaying Halloween-related signs and banners throughout the office or store
That being said, many should also consider implementing Halloween as part of their marketing efforts displayed through:
- Vehicle wrapping – Full and partial
- Digital signs
- Wall murals and wall paper
Every holiday event presents a great opportunity for businesses to leverage in order to stand out and stay top of mind within their target audience.
Interested in learning more about vehicle wrapping, exterior and interior business signs, custom lobby signs, wall murals, wall papers, and window decal and lettering? We are here to help. Give us a call at 714-777-7850 or click here to email us.