Regardless if you have a need for a new custom monument sign or you have an existing structure that needs to be updated, you will love the information we have to share about foam core monument signs bring a huge advantage to your custom monument signage need for the following reasons:
- They will not rust, peel or delaminate
- They are top of line and state of the art
- They are resistant to rot, termites and moisture
- They are superior to traditional brick and mortar structures
- They are durable due to the 100% aggregated acrylic stucco finish over our Poly Armor coating
- They are light weight
- They are customizable with panels, LED Message Centers, illuminated cabinets, raised or recessed graphics, hand sculptured stone, and more.
- They come with a five (5) year warranty
At Focal Point Signs Imaging, we strongly appreciate foam core monument signs that come with the amazing advantage of not having a huge slab of concrete. We use an aluminum alloy mounting system with internal painted post sleeves over galvanized steel pipe. This system allows us to dig only four holes (one for each post) and pour cement in each hole instead of laying down a costly slab.
If you’re a contractor, builder, or property manager in need of advice, help and service for your next custom monument signage project, give us a call today at 714-204-0180 or click here to email us