Are you putting together a logo? Are you launching a new brand? Are you considering installing a new wall mural? Are you thinking about revamping your business sign? Or are you looking into growing your business through vehicle wrapping?
Regardless of which way you decide to go, the bottom line is that you are trying to convey a specific message to your target market. Verbal, visual or audible, your message communicates information that reflects on you and your business in response to a specific communication need. As the sender of such message, you want to make sure that you follow a process to make your communication clear and understandable as you implement a call to action and expect a specific reaction on behalf of your audience.
The following steps walk you through a better strategy that will save you time and money:
1- Consider your audience
- Who are they?
- What kind of relationship do you have with them?
- How will they react to your message?
- What do they know already about your business?
- Is there something unique about your audience that should be taken into consideration?
2- Do not skip planning
- What is the purpose of your message?
- What kind of information are you trying to convey?
- What kind of interaction and experience are you putting together?
- How will you respond to your audience as they react to your message?
Good communication plays a major role in your success while helping you promote your service or product through specific means.