Vehicle wrapping is an excellent way to promote your business wherever you go, beyond just your office space. With car and truck wraps, you simply turn your vehicle or entire fleet into mobile billboards with eye catching and colorful graphics. But some are still hesitant to wrap their cars due to concerns about the ease of removing the wraps.
We have good news for you: It is very easy to remove a vehicle wrap. If the car or truck has been wrapped with high-quality wraps, the removal process is very simple. But ease and simplicity depend on many factors:
– As mentioned, the installed car wrap needs to be of high quality which should leave no residue when removed.
– The removal process requires the use of heat but also some experience and a lot of patience.
– When installing your car wrap, make sure that No Primer is used. If a primer is used, the removal process becomes more complicated with higher chances of adhesive residue left behind.
If you choose the right experienced service provider to wrap your vehicle, you should have peace of mind. If a car wrap is installed properly, you will enjoy all the benefits of vehicle wrapping in addition to better protection for your car’s original paint, keeping it in pristine condition.
Are you ready to wrap your car or truck? Do you need vehicle wrap removal service? Give us a call at 714-204-0180 or click here to email us.
Your brand says everything about your business: who you are, what you offer and what kind of experience you promise. Your brand plays a major role in your customers’ decisions when it comes to purchasing. Thus, developing a powerful brand and establishing a memorable presence are essential for your success. One of the best venues to showcase your brand and leave a lasting impression is at a trade show. When working on your trade show booth, keep the following tips in mind:
- Use a design that stands out and always remember to focus on showcasing the graphics used in the trade show display. Working with a service provider that really understands your message and goals is key to delivering a successful booth display.
- Consider a combination of media, to include graphics, logos, and marketing messages that will represent your company at its best and enhance the presentation of your brand. Avoid the urge to create a cumbersome layout for your booth display. Keep it simple and gear the focus towards the graphics and messages that will highlight your brand.
- Ensure the best use of your booth space as you keep in mind that your message is clearly delivered to prospects. A trade show setting can overwhelm customers. As you evaluate your booth design and display, ask yourself how easy it is for consumers to know who you are, what kind of goods and services do you offer, how they can communicate with you, and more. While your booth staffers should be able to answer any questions addressed to them, your booth design and display should attract attention and entice consumers to stop by and inquire for additional information.
Are you ready to design your next trade show booth? Give us a call at 714-204-0180 or click here to email us.
In a much cluttered marketplace, some businesses tend to get roped into a chaotic marketing approach that will prove to be ineffective. It is well known that a properly developed and researched marketing strategy will not only connect you with your audience, but will also get your customers raving about your offerings and company.
The following are three marketing mistakes to avoid:
- Lack of Planning – Researching the marketplace, testing your audience and planning are necessary steps to determine the effectiveness of your marketing efforts. For example, when considering putting up an outdoor business signage, make sure that it is being installed in a visible space with higher levels of traffic in order for you to receive the exposure you deserve.
- Ambiguous Focus and Positioning – Confusion will be one of the unavoidable outcomes if your customers do not have a clear understanding of what your company is all about. Your marketing messaging should be clear and focused to help you position your offerings in the mind of your prospects. When considering vehicle wrapping for example, you need to focus on what you are trying to accomplish and how to create a focused message in order to position yourself strongly in the marketplace.
- Failure to Leverage Loyal Customers – It is well known that the cost of acquiring new customers is very high compared to repeat clients. Ask yourself some of the following questions: do you really know what makes your current customers happy? What are you doing to keep your clients engaged? Are you aware of what your competitors are doing to capture some of your customers?
Lack of planning, ambiguous focus and positioning, and failure to leverage loyal customers are marketing mistakes that could cost you thousands of dollars resulting in ineffective outcomes. Always make sure to do your due diligence in order to minimize loss and increase your chances to grow your market share.
We all know how crucial it is to KNOW our customers: their needs, their wants, what makes them happy and how we can turn them into loyal ambassadors. One of the most important steps of growing a business is based on how well you can nurture solid relationships with your customers.
With today’s technology, a customer has been granted the power to share their opinion, publicly, with all and whoever is considering your offerings. Social media and the web affect your business. This is one huge reason why it is more important than ever to focus on building strong relationships with your customers and creating excellent experiences. Doing so will help you build strong levels of loyalty and commitment to your brand.
Keeping your customers in the know in terms of what is happening within your organization is one of many ways you should consider to build good relationships. Are you launching new offerings? Did you revamp a product? Did you reach a specific milestone? What are the latest trends in your industry? Your goal should be to engage your customers in a conversation and stay top of mind.
Here are a few ways to consider:
- Talk to them face to face
- Send email announcement
- Put up indoors and outdoors signage
- Leverage business banners and posters at your physical location
- Revamp your fleet with a new vehicle wrap
- Add a sizzle to your lobby by installing a custom wall mural
While it is always important to keep good relationships with your clients, today is a good time to work harder on doing so. Adding meaning to your relationship with your customers is essential to sustain your business and push your company to the next level.
As a business owner, you do understand the importance of complying with different regulations. One of the very important requirements has to do with signage. The Americans with Disabilities Act or ADA signage is a requirement for all businesses. Based on ADA.gov, “Businesses that serve the public must modify policies and practices that discriminate against people with disabilities; comply with accessible design standards when constructing or altering facilities; remove barriers in existing facilities where readily achievable; and provide auxiliary aids and services when needed to ensure effective communication with people who have hearing, vision, or speech impairments. All businesses, even those that do not serve the public, must comply with accessible design standards when constructing or altering facilities.” Click HERE to learn more.
The ADA list of mandatory signage includes:
- indoor and outdoor signs for all restrooms
- ADA exits and emergency exit signs
- Parking facilities
- Handicap parking signs
- Elevator signs
- Stairwell Signs
- Entryway signs
- Danger zone signs
- Crosswalk signs
- And more…
You, as a business owner or property manager, are responsible to ensure that you are meeting the ADA signage requirements and standards. ADA signs are necessary for schools, businesses, construction zones and public areas. That being said, it is crucial to keep in mind that being required to comply with the ADA signage standards does not mean not taking into consideration your branding elements. Every sign, indoor and/or outdoor, should be consistent and should represent an extension of your existing branding efforts.
In one of our previous blog posts, we discussed how signs are mainly used for business purposes because of their effectiveness and low cost. As they promote your business 24/7, business signs help increase your visibility as you grow your business and attract new clients who will take notice of your existence due to your signage.
The following are three types of business signage to consider:
- Custom Lobby Signs – As a local business, your custom lobby sign will be designed, fabricated and installed within a few days. While the cost of signage might vary depending on the complexity of the design and materials, your options with custom lobby signs could be endless. Our team will help come up with a solution that fits your budget and help you leave a long-lasting impression on your visitors.
- Exterior Business Signs – Playing the role of a silent salesperson for your business, your exterior business signage helps you leverage your location and drive business to your doors. Options for exterior signage range from electrical signs to custom letters fabricated out of aluminum with acrylic facing.
- Interior Business Signs – Featuring your mission, promoting a special upcoming event, or announcing a new product launch, your interior signage keeps your employees and clients up-to-date with the latest happenings within your company.
Are you intrigued to learn more about the different solutions in business signage? Give us a call today at 714-204-0180. Our team of experts will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
You have heard it before: first impressions are everything; and the wider your reach, the better your chances are when it comes to exposure and spreading the word about your business. With any marketing initiative, your focus should always be on how many people you will be able to touch and how much it will cost you to reach such an audience.
Investing in vehicle wrapping should follow a similar focus. Creating and installing a unique, eye-catching and appealing vehicle wrap is only one of many parts when it comes to a successful marketing initiative. While vehicle wrapping could prove to be one of the most effective mediums within reach, it is always necessary to develop a strategy to track, measure and predict your reach and the ROI results from such effort.
Keep in mind that one car wrap could harness tens of thousands of views per day. In a competitive marketplace, it is becoming difficult to build customer awareness. Vehicle wrapping offers you an out-of-the-box approach to being noticed in today’s environment. You may consider vehicle wrapping to announce a new product launch, to promote an event, marketing or to simply stay top of mind.
Our team is here to help you turn your vehicle or entire fleet into mobile billboards, “making your business the center of attention.” Regardless, if you are considering a full or partial vehicle wrap, give us a call today at 714-204-0180 to learn more about the effectiveness of car wrapping in helping to grow your business.
In a cluttered marketplace, chances are you are selling a service or product similar to at least one competitor. But does that mean that your branding approach has to be similar? Absolutely not.
It is your brand, your company, and your offerings. You get to choose how different you would like to be. It can take time and effort, but it is worthwhile. The way you differentiate yourself can help accelerate your growth.
Developing a key differentiator and projecting it through your branding and tone of voice are two essential steps in how well you define your company as an established brand in the market. Supporting who you are as a company, your brand voice helps you project personality and individuality as you build trust with your audience.
Developing your voice means having a clear understanding of your company values; but it also means being clear on who your target audience is and what kind of language and tone would be suitable for them. Your voice is present in your colors, logo, marketing collateral, customer service, email content, the size of your business signage, the creativity of your wall murals, the content of your website, the design of your vehicle wraps, and the elements of your trade show booth.
Once you are clear on your brand voice, your teams of employees, partners, and suppliers should be informed and given clear direction in terms of specifics in order for everyone to develop an in-depth appreciation of what your brand is all about.
If you would like to review how your brand voice is being projected through your business signage, wall murals, trade show booths and vehicle wraps, give us a call at (714) 204-0180. We are here to help.
The number one rule of a successful communication model emphasizes the importance of the three components that support your messaging: sender, message and audience. Your brand is one of many ways to communicate with your target audience. It includes your promise, perception, expectations and persona; all of which are intangible elements.
Keep in mind that your brand encompasses many tangible components including logo, messaging, packaging, wall mural, indoor and outdoor business signage, vehicle and truck custom wrapping, and more. All of these are elements that have to work together in order to consistently communicate your promise, define your perception and deliver on expectations.
Your brand should be clear, reliable and memorable. It should support your messages and marketing programs that generate different feelings related to your products or services. It is essential to understand what you are trying to portray to your audience: are you offering a solution to a problem or need? Are you promising personal independence to your users? Are you provoking a sense of urgency?
Different consumers have different needs. In order to be clear on your branding and the image you are trying to portray in the marketplace, it is always important to go back to the basics: conduct market research, evaluate the competition, identify your target audience and clarify your goal in order to be able to create the desired perception for your brand.
Are you ready to evaluate your branding elements and revisit your existing indoor and outdoor business signage, wall murals and vehicle wrapping? Give us a call at (714) 204-0180. We are here to help.
As discussed in previous blogs, your business signage should support and solidify your brand extension as it informs your target market about your services and/or products. First impressions matter and it is essential to leave a long-lasting positive impression on your audience through effective signage. The following are five tips to ensure the effectiveness of your indoor and outdoor business signage:
- Visibility and legibility – Your audience must be able to see and read your signage quickly and easily. Your font, color, shapes and size play a major role here.
- Avoid selling – The goal of your business signage should be to stay top of mind, NOT sell. You want to avoid overloading your signage with too much information which will make it impossible to read from a distance.
- Focus on grabbing attention – Your design, colors, look and feel should command attention. And remember, your sign is not simply to identify your business, it tells your story and communicates what you sell.
- Make sure it stands out – We all know how cluttered the marketplace is. We all get bombarded by thousands of messages a day. Your target audience should be able to differentiate your sign from its surroundings. Colors, shapes, and graphics should be put together to help your signage stand out.
- Easy to remember – One of your major goals for your sign should be to make it memorable. Remember, your positioning depends on how easy it is to remember your signage.
Are you ready to reconsider your indoor and outdoor business signage? Give us a call at (714) 204-0180. We are here to help.